Terms & Conditions
The information provided is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for their compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site and the Products, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Products and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Products, the Content, and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not use the Site or the Products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Products, violate any laws.
We are a service provider and make no representations as to the safety, effectiveness, adequacy, accuracy, availability, prices, ratings, reviews, or legality of any of the information contained on the site or offered through the site. You understand and agree that the content of the Site does not contain or constitute representations to be reasonably relied upon, and you agree to hold us harmless from any errors, omissions or misrepresentations contained within the Site’s content.
You may be required to register with the Site in order to access the Products. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, at our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
When you click to enroll in our online offers, you are making an offer to join the Site and access the Site, Program, and the Products, which, if accepted by Us, will result in a legally binding contract.
You will be required to purchase or provide payment to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Site. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time.
You agree to pay all charges or payments at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation within the guidelines of the refund policy. No refund will be provided for the payment of the month that has already been billed prior to cancellation. Daring Business Besties is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled at any time outside of the refund policy. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site.
Daring Business Besties whether paid in full or via payment plan and as such is non-refundable outside of the refund policy. Therefore, if you do not request a refund within 7 days from enrollment your refund or stop-payment request will not be granted. Please be aware, you cannot legally stop-payments until your payment plan has been successfully completed as this is not a monthly subscription fee but a payment plan.
Enrollment in program begins upon payment.
Refund Policy of Daring Business Besties™
If you decide your purchase was not the right decision for you or your business, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from enrollment. You must include your worksheets with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your coursework by the 7th day, your refund will not be granted. All refunds are discretionary as determined by Daring Business Besties.
Due to the digital nature of Daring Business Besties, any refunds made after 7 days from enrollment will be denied.
We care about honesty, fairness and customer satisfaction and have no problem issuing a full refund if you tried your best and did the work inside Daring Business Besties™ but the Program was not fitting to your business and/or business goals.
An example of a situation where we wouldn’t give a refund is if someone doesn’t put in any effort, doesn’t try at our courses, doesn’t take full responsibility for their own success, and then asks for their money back. We also do not offer refunds for the following: (1) attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program, (2) change of business direction after purchasing the course, and/or (3) inability to complete the program within the 12 month access period.
An example of a situation where we will give a refund is if you do the entire course, tried your best, share with us what you learned and then give an objectively fair reason why you want your money back. This means we are expecting the following documents and tasks to be completed:
1. Proof of completion: full completion of the welcome sequence and orientation videos and trainings AND full completion of month one week one workshops, trainings, assignments.
2. A link to your Instagram handle proving that you have implemented the lessons accordingly and applied our strategies in your content, with screenshots included
3. Screenshots of the following:
– Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in the private Daring Business Besties™ student Daring Business Besties community
– A completed profile and introduction within the Daring Business Besties community
– Screenshots and proof that you have made an effort to ask questions inside the Daring Business Besties/Daring Business Besties community when experiencing challenges during the program
– A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
Disclaimer: Due to the digital nature of our programs, we do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right fit for them.
It is the customers responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions carefully prior to purchase, use or access to any of our products and online courses.
The goal of the program has always been communicated in our marketing, such as our webinars, social media, websites, and sales pages that the target audience for this program is service-based entrepreneurs.
Please note, we do not offer partial refunds for our programs and our exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances.
You may not access or use the Site or Products for any purpose other than that for which we make them available. As a user of the Site and Products, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content or create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site or Products, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or Products, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on their use and/or the Content contained therein
4. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users.
5. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
6. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
7. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or Products or the networks or services connected to the Site.
8. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
9. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
10. Use any information obtained from the Site or Products in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
11. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
12. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site or Products.
13. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
14. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
15. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
18. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism.
19. Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
20. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
21. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
User Generated Contributions
The Site and Products may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, groups and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create, or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
3. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
4. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
5. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
6. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
7. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
8. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
9. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
10. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
11. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
Third-Party Websites and Content
Limitation of Liability
In no event will We, or our suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you under this agreement during the One (1) month period prior to the cause of action. We shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond our reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site and the Products. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement.
Daring Business Besties does not offer refunds or exchanges of film and/or event admission purchases. When purchasing admission online, please verify accuracy of the order.
BE SURE TO CHECK THE FILM/EVENT TITLE, DATE, and TIME BEFORE FINALIZING THE PURCHASE.
The next step is to check the box indicating you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
To then finalize the purchase, click on “Submit Payment.”
Following completion of your order a confirmation email only, no tickets, will automatically be sent to the email address provided in the order.
When you arrive to the screening/event you will be asked to provide your name for verification purposes and your ticket confirmation (may be shown via email).
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable (unless the screening is cancelled by Daring Business Besties).
Late Arrivals – For safety reasons and to prevent disturbing viewers, entry to theaters is not permitted after the screening’s scheduled start time. Doors open 30 minutes prior, so please arrive early. Late arrivals will not receive a refund or exchange of their ticket purchase.
Daring Business Besties respects and is committed to protecting privacy.
DBB receives and stores customer information entered at askdaretohavehair.com, or provided to DBB in any other way, for the legally permissible purpose of maintaining the membership database, and for the purpose of providing marketing materials which may be of interest, as follows:
Name, address, telephone number and email address.
DBB does not save the credit card information entered on the website or provided on any other handwritten document.
Security of personal information is very important. DBB implements industry best solutions to insure secure e-commerce transactions. DBB utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts all personal information including the credit card number, name, and address so that it cannot be read over the internet.